subject: well here but I won the next tournament. "It certainly wasnt my best. I wPosted: 9:57am, Apr 20, 2014
342 posts
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Cody Zeller had 24 points, Christian Watford scored 17 and No. 6 Indiana overwhelmed another undermanned opponent Friday night, routing Florida Atlantic 88-52. Indiana has shot a combined 60.4 per cent from the field in two games this week en route to a 29th consecutive nonconference win at home. The Owls (5-7) were led by Greg Gantt, who finished with 25 points. He needs four more to break Earnest Crumbleys school scoring record (1,559). But Indiana never gave coach Mike Jarvis team a chance in a game that turned ugly fast. Since losing Saturday to Butler, the Hoosiers (11-1) are 64 of 106 from the field and have held two opponents to a combined shooting rate of 32.8. Playing twice in three nights has only seemed to help the Hoosiers, who led 55-25 at halftime. They came into the game leading the nation in scoring (89.2 points) and were No. 3 in field goal shooting (52.1). No. 22 NOTRE DAME 89, NIAGARA 67 SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) -- Jack Cooley had 24 points and 15 rebounds, both season highs, to lead Notre Dame over Niagara. The 6-foot-9 senior jumped out to a quick start, tying his season-high game total of 20 points by halftime. The Fighting Irish led 42-34 at the break. Niagara (5-7) committed 11 fouls in the first half and the Irish (12-1) took advantage, hitting 12 of 14 (86 per cent) free throws. Cooley made half of those and was perfect from the stripe. The Irish got rolling as the game wore on, shooting a season-high 62 per cent in their 10th consecutive victory. They put the game away with a 23-7 run during a 7-minute span midway through the second half, extending their lead to 20. Antoine Mason led the Purple Eagles with 17 points. It was Cooleys eighth double-double in his last 10 games. Freshman forward Cameron Biedscheid had 15 points for Notre Dame, shooting 4 of 4 from 3-point range. The winning streak is the longest for the Irish since a 10-game run four years ago. Wholesale Jerseys From China . After spending the first 12 seasons of his career with the Texas Rangers, it was stay with the only team ever played with in the majors as a part-timer without a set position, or the seven-time All-Star could go to Philadelphia to be the everyday third baseman for another playoff-contending team. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Tate is expected to be out indefinitely, according to Stampeders coach John Hufnagel. The coach told TSNs Katherine Dolan that the injury is either a separation or dislocation. He will most likely fly back to Calgary to get an MRI and see the extent of the damage. http://www.nflwholesalecheapjerseysonline.com/ . From Monday until mid-week there are five series - four in the American League and one in the National - with great head-to-head playoff implications. Cheap Jerseys NFL . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . PAUL, Minn.PERTH, Australia -- The United States won a second straight Hopman Cup tie by edging winless France 2-1 on Tuesday. France should have beaten the Americans after Jo-Wilfried Tsonga won the opening match by overwhelming John Isner 6-3, 6-2 in 55 minutes. Venus Williams recovered from trailing by a set and 4-1 to defeat Mathilde Johansson 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 to level the tie, then the Americans won the mixed doubles 6-7 (5), 6-2 10-8 by snatching six of the last seven points in the match tiebreaker. Williams appeared to be heading for defeat in her singles as a grim countenance and listless performance suggested she might be injured or suffering from her long-standing health problems. She struggled against the adventurous Johansson, and even after earning the only break of the final set to lead 4-3 she faced two break points in the following game before holding for 5-3. But, typically, she refused to explain what was behind her obvious discomfort. "Im OK thank you, Im OK," she said. "She hits the ball hard and low and Im tall so it was hard to get down that low all the time. I have to give her a lot of credit for a tough match." Tsonga gave upp just seven points on serve and committed only four unforced errors against 21 from Isner to claim a comfortable victory.dddddddddddd "Its never easy against John usually, so Im really happy with the way I played today," said Tsonga, who had lost three of his previous four matches against the American. "Its a really good start for 2013 and I hope I will have some more like this. "I was a bit quicker on court than before so I think its a good sign for the rest of the competition and for Melbourne." The Australian Open begins in Melbourne on Jan. 14. Isner wore strapping on his right knee because of "a little tendinitis." He said he was not concerned at losing both of his singles so far at the Hopman Cup. "Normally it takes me a while to get going," he said. "Im not worried about it though. I remember three years ago when I first played this event I didnt play so well here but I won the next tournament. "It certainly wasnt my best. I was missing shots I would have liked to have made, (but) Im not freaking out about it." On Wednesday, Italy plays Germany and Australia faces Serbia. ' ' '

emailpm
There are 1 posts in this topic.
Currently Reading: