subject: Friday before the Bears, a preseason memePosted: 9:37pm, Aug 24, 2017
226 posts
The Bears, who takes the third game of the preseason like it’s bullspit? Bullspit!, the Cardinals and reallyAuthentic Alex Smith Jersey

for the Cardinals,womens Jalen Ramsey Jersey,I know it’s only Week 2 for the Bears — and frankly,womens Alex Smith Jersey, who aren’t marching their main guys out for a half until next week’s Week 4/Week 3 game in Atlanta — so again,Authentic Justin Houston Jersey, this is more of a ramp-up game. Bruce Arians isn’t calling plays until next week (that falls on QB coach Byron Leftwich again.)

There will be around 20 plays for the starters,Authentic Marcus Peters Jersey, so we can see how Tyrann Mathieu and Patrick Peterson and company can mess with the immediate Bears future.,Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey, although as usual it could be less if each unit is effective. The biggest story in the game will probably be Chicago QBs Mike Glennon vs. Mitchell Trubisky

(In ’06Authentic Spencer Ware Jersey, after playing on only a couple of days of practice — he signed late — in New England the week before. Leinart vs Warner. Those were the days.), that Bears preseason game was Matt Leinart’s second appearance in the NFL

he needs to ramp up — although again,— It’ll be the first game for left tackle D.J. Humphries. Arians said Humphries did fine in his first practice Wednesday. I thought he had a slow start to Thursday’s work.Authentic Tyreek Hill Jersey, As with the whole offensive line, with so much camp, there is plenty of time to get ready.

— Speaking of getting ready, who has been bothered by a leg issue. Deone Bucannon is ostensibly still on target to return to practice likely after the preseason games are over. Maybe a couple of days before. That inside linebacker crew could be a juggling situation for the first game. Haason Reddick is clearly still learning, the same goes for linebacker Karlos Dansby, while solid on special teams.Authentic Jalen Ramsey Jersey, and Scooby Wright, has shortcomings on defense. Both are players to watch against the Bears.

— DT Robert Nkemdiche has played well in the preseason but this week, because that is what will beat the better players in the regular season. Everyone has the talent.womens Tyreek Hill Jersey>, the coaching clearly got harder. Nkemdiche is doing the right things as far as effort and intensity. But the technique must improve

— Others I’ll be watching in particular this week: Both punters; Kerwynn Williams on another punt return or two; the down-depth-chart receivers like Carlton Agudosi and Chris Hubert in particular since Brittan Golden (groin) likely won’t play; Justin Bethel and Tramon Williams (I haven’t forgotten about CB No. 2); and more Budda Baker.

— It’d be nice to see a little David Johnson but not too much.'womens Spencer Ware Jersey,

and the trainers keep a close eye on that quad injury. Still,womens Justin Houston Jersey,— I’ll be curious to see how much John Brown plays. Smoke did much more in practice this week. But he certainly is not 100 percent,womens Marcus Peters Jersey, Brown made some plays Thursday,womens Travis Kelce Jersey,and after one touchdown Larry Fitzgerald made sure everyone knew it was Smoke and then made sure to give Brown the side-five.

— Fitz, seemed like he was having a great time Thursday. For a guy who is usually tops on the list of wishing training camp wasn’t so long,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, by the way,womens Dan Fouts Jersey>, because after the game, it didn’t seem to be impacting him. That’s probably good, there’s still one week left.
emailpm
There are 1 posts in this topic.
Currently Reading: