subject: The comment did not go unnoticed.Posted: 10:04pm, Aug 23, 2017
226 posts
The comment did not go unnoticed.

One week ago,Authentic Josh Jones Jersey, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians called out his wide receivers. They weren’t playing well,womens Montravius Adams Jersey, except for Larry Fitzgerald and Jaron Brown., he said

The next day Fitzgerald was scheduled to have the day off from practice,womens Jamaal Williams Jersey, choosing to stand by his teammates. To lead by example.a luxury given his veteran status. Fitzgerald dressed out for that day’s work anyway

And though not mentioned by name,Authentic Quincy Wilson Jersey, Fitzgerald took Arians’ comments as a personal slight.

“He is talking to me, though. He’s talking to everybody in that room,womens Tarell Basham Jersey, that’s a shot at me,” he said in the locker room prior to practice Tuesday. “If I’m a leader of that room, that’s a shot at all of us in that room. It doesn’t matter he didn’t mention me by name but it still affects me. It bothers me that was said. You take that personal. You’re a professional. You want to be the best you can possibly be and it’s your occupation so you don’t take that lightly.”

Injuries affected the wide receiver room early in training camp. Carlton Agudosi, ,Authentic Malik Hooker Jersey>, John Brown, Brittan Golden, Aaron Dobson, Jeremy Ross and Chad Williams — half the position group — all missed practice time.

The good news is they have all since returned, the Cardinals finished with the ninth-best offense with a scoring average that ranked sixth.,womens Josh Jones Jersey, which bodes well for an offense that once again is expected to be one of the better ones in the league.,Authentic Montravius Adams Jersey A year ago

How good the Cardinals will be in 2017 is too early to tell,Authentic Julién Davenport Jersey, “so it’s really difficult for me to say where we are because we haven’t really unleashed the full arsenal, there’s no reason for me to believe that we shouldn’t be a top-5 offense in the National Football League.”

Last week, neither Fitzgerald nor running back David Johnson played much'Authentic Jamaal Williams Jersey,. And neither is expected to be on the field for a lot of snaps Saturday in Atlanta., the first-team offense struggled to move the ball against Chicago — to be fairwomens Malik Hooker Jersey,

Still, it’s a big week. Authentic Tarell Basham JerseyThe third preseason game, is the final dress rehearsal before the start of the regular season., or in the Cardinals’ case the fourth

“I understand we have to have a better showing this week,” Authentic Marlon Mack Jersey
emailpm
There are 1 posts in this topic.
Currently Reading: