subject: Graphic Design Tips We Use Every DayPosted: 5:34am, Jun 15, 2017
2 posts
As a graphic designer, I'm constantly looking for different graphic design tips and tricks to improve my processes, better my designs, and save time.

Some of the most useful tips aren't anything fancy, but just help you improve essential elements of your designs. Along those lines, here are a few basic tips and tricks that I use on a daily basis.

1: Choose a Font Palette

When you're starting a design, you need to pick typefaces that are going to work well together, not just the ones you like.
Pick a font that stands out for your titles and headers, but for your subtitles and body content you want to pick a simple font that is visually appealing and easily readable. I like to use Google Fonts and Adobe Typekit when picking my font palette.

2: Use Contrasting Colors

Color selection is a science as much as it is an art. When picking background colors and font colors for your design, use contrasting colors.

This will help your text stand out from the background or any accompanying images. A good rule of thumb is if you have a light background you’ll want to have a dark-colored text, and vice versa.

Canon Support number
Dell Support Number
emailpmEdited 1 time.Last Edit: 5:35am, Thursday June 15, 2017
subject: Graphic Design Tips We Use Every DayPosted: 3:20am, Aug 14, 2017
2 posts
There are 2 posts in this topic.
Currently Reading: