Feb2208Feb 22, 08
Does your website need a forum that can adapt? Your website needs CommunitY.
CommunitY is a full-featured forum application that requires no coding ability to set up. After ordering CommunitY, you simply extract "CommunitY.zip" to the desired directory on your web server and open that folder in a web browser. Configuration is completed when the forum's index page is loaded for the first time, and you will be given a confirmation that this process has occurred. The first person to register is granted a "superadmin" user level, and is a global moderator and settings manager for the entire forum. CommunitY will give your website many new features, including:
- User registration and login abilities
- Complete security package, including a custom CAPTCHA security image generator for registration
- Module-based, extensible single-file source code
- Access to free CommunitY extensions and updates
- All pages are valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, vaild CSS, and employ progressive enhancement to enrich the user experience for supported browsers.
If you would like to test-drive CommunitY, you may do so using the Jason Miller Design Forum, which is running the current stable build. It only took a few seconds to install CommunitY on this server, including the registration of a global moderator.